Kasees Summer 2016 – 17 Rates
Welcome to Kasees Apartments & Mountain Lodge
Come and experience a true mountain holiday in the heart of Thredbo.
Enjoy the wildflowers, mountain streams and a variety of alpine and riverside walks and mountain trails (including for mountain bikes) in the beautiful and unique Kosciuszko National Park.
Participate in a wide range of sporting activities in Thredbo and surrounds including mountain biking, golf, fly-fishing, tennis, swimming, running, rock-climbing, rafting and horseriding.
Relax in the Finnish sauna at the end of an active day.
Soak in the sun over an alfresco or BBQ lunch in the garden.
On crisp evenings, wind down by the log fire in the cosy guest lounge.
All self-contained serviced units have magnificent mountain views and balcony or garden access.
|Bed only tariffs per night*||Holiday Season |
Jan 3 – May 1. Excludes Xmas, Easter & Festivals
|Christmas, Easter & Festivals
Dec 23 – Jan 2, April 13 - 17.
|Per night||Per night|
|Studio (2 share)||$128||$168|
|1 bedroom + bedsit (2 share)||$138||$188|
|1 bedroom + bedsit (3 or 4 share)||$170||$210|
|Family Apartment (4 or 5 share)||$180||$220|
|All prices include GST. The right to alter tariffs without notice is reserved.|
“Breath of Fresh Air” Package from January 3 – 26 (excludes Xmas, Easter, Festivals & public holidays)
- $505 for two persons in a 1 bedroom/bedsit apartment
- $588 for family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children 17 years and under) in a 1 bedroom/bedsit apartment
- $614 for family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children 17 years and under) in a 1 bedroom/bedsit apartment
- 3 nights accommodation in a self-contained apartment with mountain views
- 2 consecutive days All Mountain Pass:
- 2 days Scenic Chairlift Access
- 6 Bobsled rides per person
- 1 hour tennis court hire per day
- 1 round of golf per day
- 2 days access to the Thredbo Leisure Centre
Enquire about other packages available.
Details and Conditions of Booking:
- Apartments include: bathroom and kitchen with china, cutlery, refrigerator, stove, microwave convection oven; TV/DVD; all linen & feather doonas. Daily servicing. Balcony and large mountain-facing windows. Free WiFi.
- Non Smoking Venue
- No Parking for Vans
- Minimum stay: 3 nights Xmas, Easter and Blues; 2 nights other times
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 09:30
- Deposit: Half of total tariff within 10 days of reservation
- Balance: Payable 30 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation & Refunds: No refund if cancellation made within 15 days of commencement of booking. Forfeit 50% of tariff if cancellation made 15 – 30 days prior to commencement, and 10% if made outside 30 days
Note: all visitors to Thredbo are required to pay an entry fee to Kosciuszko National Park, available at the Park entrance or from the Thredbo Information Centre.
The right to alter tariffs without notice is reserved.