Banjo Townhouse#1 is located in the centre of Thredbo Village and boasts wonderful views of Mt Crackenback, the Kosciuszko Express Chairlift and the valley.
Banjo Townhouse#1 is a two bedroom and loft modern, comfortable, fully self-contained townhouse located in the Banjo Townhouses complex at 6 Banjo drive next door to Kasees Apartments & Mountain Lodge. It has a stunning view of the mountain and provides easy access to the village centre. It can cater for up to six persons.
The Townhouse has a wood burning slow combustion fire and balcony. It is equipped with an LCD TV and DVD and iPod docking station, and offers free WiFi. One off-road outdoor car parking space is located at the entrance to the townhouse.
The bedding configuration comprises: queen bed in the main bedroom (which has ensuite); 2 singles in the second bedroom; double futon in the loft.
The village shuttle bus stops near the Townhouse in winter for easy access to the ski slopes, however it is only a 5 minute walk to the Valley Terminal building which is the base for the Kosciuszko Express chairlift and houses the ticket office for lifts and sporting facilities, ski hire, retail and tuning, and medical centre.
The Townhouse is also very close to the central pedestrian mall and hotel which houses many of the villages eateries, clothing and ski retail, pharmacy, supermarket, bakery, post office, video and massage therapists.
The tennis courts, bobsled, mountain bike hire, golf course and Thredbo Leisure Centre (gym, squash court, sports hall, swimming pool and physiotherapists) are a short walk away.
Clients have access to a well established and sheltered garden all year round, which includes a covered BBQ and garden furniture.
Other features include:
- Underfloor heating in the bathrooms.
- Feather doonas and linen provided.
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, gas oven and stove, microwave and large refrigerator.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Ski lock-up at front door and indoor drying cupboard.
- Two bathrooms, one is an en-suite to the main bedroom.
- Bath with jets in the main bathroom.
- Access to the Banjo/Kasees barbeque in the gazebo in the garden.
- Banjo Townhouse #1 is a non-smoking property.